Fee- No fee for Second level will be charged.
Exam Date- The second level Olympiad will be conducted on 2nd or 3rd Sunday Feb 2018. (Intimated later)
Exam Centers- Centers will be the district headquarter. If there is less than 300 students in a district, center will be near by district headquarter.
Syllabus- For detailed syllabus please visit our website.
Timing- Planet Mathematics Olympiad & Planet Science Olympiad
Exam Time:- 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
* No use of Pencil. use only blue / black pen / ballpen.
* Paste the photo of candidate on admit card. Photo should be attested by Principal with seal.
* No candidate will be allowed to sit in exam without admit card.
*Candidate must fill OMR Sheet very carefully if any mistake in filling OMR such as subject/roll no./school code/class, candidate will be disqualified.
* If you need practice for filling OMR you can download OMR Sheet from our website:- Please click here for download OMR Sheet
*Student must report at the allotted exam centre at least 40 minutes before commencement of exam.
*Students will be allowed in the exam hall 15 minutes before commencement of exam and fill their OMR sheets.
*Student will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall 15 minutes after commencement of exam. No extra time will be provided to such candidates to complete the exam.
*Students may leave the exam hall only after completion of exam time. Students will not be allowed to leave the exam hall while the exam is in progress, without permission of the invigilator.
*Students will be given 90 minutes to finish the exam.
*Parents/Guardians will not be allowed to enter in the exam centre.
*There will be no negative marking in this exam.
*Students may use the question paper for doing rough work.
*No student will be permitted to carry any textual material- printed, bits of paper, calculator, mobile phone, any electronic device etc. in the exam hall. There will be no provision at the exam center for safe keeping of these material and students may make their own arrangements for safe keeping of their personal belongings
*Admit card and pen/pencil are only permitted in the exam hall. There will be no provision at the exam centre for safe keeping of student’s personal belongings.
*Any candidate found using unfair means will be expelled from the examination centre. In case of use of unfair means is found after exam is over the result of the student may not be released and they will not be eligible for any award certificate.
* Result will be declared in the last week of March 2018.
*Prizes will be distributed in the 2nd week of April 2018.
* If two students get same rank, prize will be distributed equally between the two.
* Final decision will be of POF Planet Olympiad Foundation Exam committee member.